Select Page

Forums Crazy World The oppressive Regime of Paul Kagame Reply To: The oppressive Regime of Paul Kagame

Rwanda

IN MY LOVELY COUNTRY RWANDA

I was observing my lovely country but I came to realize that in almost all institutions Hutus are not employed even in their own farms they are not allowed to farm what they need, i started weeping and i was asking myself if the Hutus are ignorant/ illiterate who don’t qualify for any employment. Then someone told me my brother don’t weep for this people because the war that was launched by RPF-RPA in 1990 didn’t stop the Hutus are still being killed.

I turned to other side i saw some tutsi widow suffering with the cows they can’t manage to feed then i was told that their husband died while fighting to liberate the country but finally one man owns the country with his household and the servants in his house.

I visited the prison later.., there i met people who have passed almost 21yrs with out cases with out even being judged.

I didn’t stop i went in exile where i met RPF soldiers Colonels, Generals and many many some of them told me that the reason they are accused of betraying the country and hating the president just because of the sense of humanity opposing the persecution of hutus in Rwanda.

Then i returned home i found every one silent. I wonder why. I traveled in different cities i found soldiers every where holding guns with their fingers in the trigger. Then i realized why people are afraid.

Finally i heard with my own ears president saying that he will shoot people on broad daylight.

Then i remembered him saying that he didn’t have enough time to shoot the civilian refugees who were fleeing the country.

Therefore i realized that crying like a baby won’t help me but fighting like a man for my freedom.