Select Page

Forums Crazy World African Hitler Invited to Jewish AIPAC meeting Reply To: African Hitler Invited to Jewish AIPAC meeting

Rwanda

I say without any reservation that the atrocities inflicted upon Members of the hutu ethnic group by the military Apr constitute genocide. My colleagues and me, We confirm it because we have seen of our
    Own eyes. This is not an affront or a disgrace to My colleagues and I, because we have differentiated
    Criminals who do not respect the human being.
    There are different ways to understand: the soldiers Rpa Tutsi who are eyewitnesses consider That the recognition of the genocide of the hutus Amoindrirait recognition of the genocide of the tutsis.
    That’s why they fear that we can say that he There has been genocide on both sides, that of the tutsis killed Hutus and that of the hutu killed tutsi.
    This is not the way that we must understand: the genocide Hutus should not be placed on the back of the
    Tutsis, either the tutsi genocide on the backs of all The Hutu. The seriousness of these crimes exceeds the only dimension Ethnic, those who have perpetrated are savages Who must individually accountable.